Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Firefox Required

Attention all Postal People Photo Blog viewers. It has come to my attention that Internet Explorer is not that great. It has many flaws and I am here to let you in on some great news. On my page there is a Firefox button that you can click on and download it for free. You will thank me later for downloading this . It is used by most IT professionals and highly rated by computer experts. It provides a faster safer means of surfing the internet. You can still keep Internet Explorer on your computer but when you go to sites such as this one, you will be amazed at the difference when surfing with Firefox. Thats my fellow Postal Employee tip of the day. Dont be scared or afraid of change and remember, one thing us Postal Employees like, is getting anything for free. If you have any questions e-mail me at uspsblog@gmail.com and keep sending in those great photos. Thanks and be safe out there.

No comments: